Have A Whale of a Time

 Apologies for being away from this blog so long, but I have been busy making things!  One of them is A Whale of a Time, which is actually two kits.  One a set of twelve 12x12 papers and the other another junk journal kit.  You can have a look at them here:

This shows highlights from the 12x12 papers kit.  Take a closer look at it here


 And this shows highlights from the junk journal kit.  This can be found here

Not exactly seaside but ideal for coastal vacations or family history albums and journals if your folks were seafarers.  Antique maps, whales, dolphins and seals, old sailing ships...

Of course I made too many sheets as I always do and just pick the ones I like best.  You can have a couple free:


 Tha plain ocean background minus the frolicking whales and ships.


Harbour view.

I would love tosee what you make with them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advent Advert

Christmas In Blue

Angelic Christmas