Parchment Is So Useful

Parchment is so useful!  I know a lot of people make junk journals and scrapbooks using very contemporary papers but if you want a vintage look there is nothing quite like it.  Many people use tea, but I prefer to drink the stuff and print my old-looking papers.  

 

There are two new sets up in my Etsy shop, one for making an A4 junk journal and the other for using in either a digital scrapbook or printing out on an A3 printer for the physical version (which is what I do).  Each set has four dark sheets, four light sheets and various embellishments which aren't exactly the same as scrapbooks and junkjournals use different types of decorations.

 


Check out the 12x12 set here

 


The A4 junk journal set can be seen here

The darkest paper you can see does not appear in either set but can be downloaded free from this blog.  Here you go:




It is looking a lot like autumn here in the northern hemisphere but some of that is due to the extreme heat and drought, although it is raining at long last as I type this.  I am working on my autumn kits so expect news of this shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advent Advert

Christmas In Blue

Angelic Christmas