Another Walk in the Woods

 As promised in my last post here is the second part of A Walk in the Woods, entitled Falling Leaves.  This set celebrates the glorious riot of color that is autumn with leaves in all shades of yellow, orange, red, brown and green.  Many of the photos were taken by me of the leaves I see on the green opposite my home.  I love the way no two are alike.

You can see the kit here

Some of the graphics I used in this kit have been around for a few years as they were originally part of the first kit I ever designed!  It wasn't even for junk journals but for scrapbooking and cardmaking.  I kept it to look at whenever I wanted to be reminded of my progress!  Most of it just screamed beginner, but a few pieces aren'thalf bad and I offer you the best two gratis.  First, a 12x12 scrapbook page:


Secondly a page of different sized squares which really shows its age!  Anybody who was into papercrafts in the 2000s might remember sheets like this by Marjolein Zweed, a Dutch designer who sold sheets of these only they were delicate pencil drawings rather than bright photographs.  I designed some of my own and used them for teabag folding, another blast from the past.  This was before die cutting really took off; I'm no Luddite but personally I preferred it because it was more aimed at the crafter who didn't have to make hundreds of cards.  I still don't own a die cutting machine as it is a lot of outlay if you only send a few.


You can also tell that the kit was called Autumn Gold!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advent Advert

Christmas In Blue

Angelic Christmas